If you are looking for a new dental home, we would love to welcome you to Scheich Family Dentistry. Drs. Jeff and Stephanie Scheich are pleased to offer comprehensive general dentistry in Castle Pines in a warm and welcoming family environment.
Our experienced dentists and dental team focus on providing exceptional oral health care and a comfortable, stress-free experience every time you visit. We enjoy taking time to develop relationships with our patients because it’s the best way for us to learn how we can help you meet your oral health goals.
The Role Your General Dentist Plays
General dentistry includes all the services your family needs to prevent problems like cavities and gum disease and restore your smile if something goes wrong. At Scheich Family Dentistry in Castle Pines, our services include:
- Dental exams
- Teeth cleanings
- Tooth fillings
- Gum disease treatment
- Dental crowns
- Bridges and partials
- Dental implant restorations
- Cosmetic crowns and veneers
Dental Exams and Teeth Cleanings for a Healthy Smile
Dental exams and cleanings lead the list because they are essential to avoid the need for other services on the list like crowns and fillings. When you book these appointments with us every six months, our dentists and hygienists can monitor your oral health and look for cavities and periodontal disease.
We are a family dentist and are pleased to welcome patients of all ages. We also recommend the same schedule of cleanings and exams for children because taking steps now to protect their oral health offers benefits that can last them for a lifetime.
Solutions for Broken, Decayed, and Missing Teeth
If you get a cavity, break a tooth, or lose one altogether, Dr. Jeff and Dr. Stephanie offer services to rebuild your smile and return it to full health and function.
- Tooth fillings: If you have a cavity, we will fill it with a tooth-colored material that resembles dental enamel and enables us to complete a virtually invisible repair.
- Dental crowns: Sometimes, a tooth is damaged beyond what a filling can fix. In this case, we would recommend a porcelain dental crown to protect and strengthen it.
- Bridges and partials: We offer solutions to replace missing teeth in Castle Pines, including fixed dental bridges and partial dentures. If you would like a long-term solution for missing teeth, we also offer dental implant restoration.
Emergency Dentistry in Castle Pines, CO
Dental emergencies are a fact of life, and at Scheich Family Dentistry, we’re prepared for them even if you’re not. If you have a toothache, lose a filling, or experience jaw pain or swelling, we can provide the quality care you need as soon as possible.
Our priority is to get you out of pain and resolve the problem so that it doesn’t threaten your oral health and well-being.
Schedule Your Next Appointment
If you are due for your next exam and teeth cleaning or have another dental concern you need help with, please call Scheich Family Dentistry at (720) 733-7799. We look forward to getting to know you and helping you achieve your healthiest smile!